Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wedding stuff and more..

Napa Nuptials here we come....

OK, now I have been uber busy, but I can not post the details until after the wedding due to some surprises..Yes, the clever me will prevail..Some of it is sewn, some is not..But it has ALL kept me up very late hours after very long days. Those of you who are fortunate enough to be making the trip to the west coast will get to see all of this first hand..I am totally focused and all is good on the east coast home front..No worries..before you can blink we will be on the west coast..for the California Huppa..and that's a good thing!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Karin said…

    I can't believe I will see you in a week. I am so excited everythingh is falling into place. I can't wait to see the huppa. I hope you have taken pictures of it while in process. Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home