Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Book & The Cook....

Food Glorious Food!!
Dinner last night definitely ranks up there as one of the best meals I have every visually witnessed and consumed. Sandy,Elliot and 'our Ryan' had the amazing opportunity to dine @ Lacroix @ The Rittenhouse for the "book & the cook" we were fortunate to have 2 phenominal chefs from Arrow restaurant in Maine. Each course was mouthwatering and full of flavor and textures. It was a dining experience of a lifetime..Yes, of course we bought their book, and yes, we may even share it with family and friends!!
NOW, drum roll please!!
It is official, the invitations have arrived in the mail..
They are just beautiful, and of course gave me goosebumps,made me reminisce and really go back in time to all of the lifecycle events in Brad's life, and now to share those events with the Nyland family. We are so excited and look forward to sharing so many more "Simchas" together. Yes, 50+ of us are invading NAPA in May and are really looking forward to celebrating at the "Nyland Estate".. Now I just have to keep focused for the next few weeks and keep on schedule so that 'panic mode' never gets a chance to enter into my vocabulary. Now, do I really need to keep a bottle of WINDEX handy? I hear it heals all??
Especially those unsightly blemishes that only appear on your face on very Important days!! NOT!!
So if you are reading this, and you are lucky enough to have received an invitation to "The Wedding" get those return cards mailed today!!
Have a great day and a super weekend, I know I will, Mercury will be out of Retrograde as of 8:42AM this morning (Sat) Hurray!!
Love to all..Maybe it is a good time to shop!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Karin said…

    Well it may cure all but I think if I get sprayed with windex I may not see the healing value there. I am glad I could give you goose bumps. The big day is coming soon and it means so much to us that you guys are doing so much to make our day the best. I love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home