Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Let the DANCE Begin!!

OK, I'm addicted once again. March has rolled around and my entire schedule is revolving around the NCAA March Madness Basketball Tourney..
I just love all the HOOPLA, always have..I'm hurtin a bit in the bracket category competition..but this is a tourney of upsets for sure. Was so much fun to share the evening with Elliot,Julie,Shawn,Ryan & Whitney..I love being around people that have a vast knowledge of SPORTS..such a huge dose of HAPPY for me..
I'm headed to LM High School to see a performance of "FOOTLOOSE"..I promised some of the students that I would get there..and since Villanova played this afternoon (and WON) I will head out to some song and dance..
Happy St Patricks Day to all of my Irish friends!!
Have a safe and fun weekend!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Karin said…

    Ok we aren't doing so well anymore. I think the problem lies in the fact I didn't have the right information to choose winners properly. Next time I need mascots, yeah that would help me. Good thing the only thing on the line is pride, we lost all dignity quite awhile ago.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home