Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Powder and Paint

Hair Stylist Secured
Ok, another day, another detail accomplished!
I have secured a hair stylist for the wedding day! A total sweetheart that will come 'on location' to do my hair, and my mom's and Kara (the flower girl), Irene (who can't do her own hair to save her life)
I have also found a seamstress who will do my alterations. I may even sleep tonight!! Have a great day, I know I will!!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Karin said…

    Wow you are a wedding machine. My parents got the toasting wine ordered. Brad and I are working on the invitations. Tomorrow Melanie and I will go order her dress. My mom has some hair stylists for me to try out and if that doesn't pan out I will try your lady. The wedding plans are full speed ahead.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Brad Herman said…

    Sleep is a good thing :)

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Thanks guys for your 'vote' of confidence!! Full steam ahead!!

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Karin said…

    I hope your surgery went well. I love you and hope that this recovery is the easiest thus far. I also had to go to the dentist today and my mouth hurts too, but I think you are in worse pain. Feel better. Love you.

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Thanks Karin, I appreciate your good wishes...I kinda feel like i was hit by a train today, I'm sure that tomorrow will be a better day. Now it is time to heal,rest & recover..oh so glad to see that the invitations have been ordered!! Hurray!!
    Love
    sandy aka mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home