Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Waiting for Winter and hopeful it won't arrive!

So where is Winter?
It is Monday January 30th 8:15 EST, and it is sunny and going to be in the 50's again today. So where is Winter and what have they done with her? Are we just in for a rude awakening for Feb & March? This is the EAST COAST, I have no memory of this kind of warmth and fog in January EVER? I love to watch the SNOW, don't love driving in it, but I think I miss not having those mornings that are too snowy to even get out from under the covers. And those snowball fights.. How long can those new Winter clothes hang in the closet? I know when it comes to Mother Nature, there is no compromise, so stay tuned!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I must correct myself..it is 1:00 PM and it is 62 degrees!! Geeze, i'm out on the patio watchin' my 'soaps' lol

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Karin said…

    Enjoy it while it lasts. I am loving how nice it is here right now. The only worry with it being so nice is does that make it more likely to be ugly in May? Nah it will just be a year of lovely weather.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home