Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool
The countdown continues, 4 months from today is Brad & Karin's wedding day! Somehow that 'countdown clock' on their website used to be cute and clever, now it just seems to be a reminder of how quickly we ALL have to act to accomplish so many details! I know it will all get done and ALL will be wonderful! MAY in NAPA, what could be bad??

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Karin said…

    I could list my fears and nightmares about all the things that could be bad in May in Napa, but I will leave it alone at live in the assurance that all will be great. Things are coming together nicely, although 4 months does let a little panic in. YFDIL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home