Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

www.enterprise.com

Big Car is reserved...
Ok, another detail is checked off of the 'wedding list'
I can breathe a bit easier.. We will have a car when the plane lands in San Fran in May.. so now we can drive to Napa in a car that will be able to haul my 'just in case' luggage. What me overpack? Nah!! I do need clothes for a week without repeats! It isn't like the "Big Red Adventure" which required very little clothing other than jeans, jean shorts, T-shirts etc.
This is the "Event" and or "Simcha" of the season! I do have a reputation to uphold!!
On another check list note, I found good flights for Grandpop Nate, Tracy & Toby, now they just have to like them as much as I do, and then I can book them.. So much to do..So little time to do it..
I know, NO WORRIES, all will fall into place..
Next challange is to get East Coast Tux's measured etc..
Mercury goes into retrograde on March 2nd thru March 25th, so I need to get as much done as possible before then.
Those 3 weeks will be used for 'down time' and sewing for sure! Have a great day!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Karin said…

    You know I can't post a comment on here when I am so busy working and doing Temple stuff. I got up this morning at 4:45 and it is now 9:30 and I just got home. Tomorrow I get to do it again, yikes! I am so glad you got so much done. You rule! I need more details about this remote control bed of yours. Love ya lots.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home