Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Details! Details!

successful Detail Day!!

Today turned out to be a 'stay at home' day and a day to conquer details for the wedding weekend! Eureka! I was able to connect on all of my phone calls!! Took care of some awesome details
for the WINE Train dinner tour!!

Then it was time to select the "menu" for the Celebration/non-rehearsal dinner!! YUMMY!! Ya better stock up and save your calories for that one!! All and all it was a very productive day!! I fell very confident that I am putting some things into the hands of very capable professionals. Have a great evening everyone!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home