Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day


www.proflowers.com (made my day great)

This is the BEST Valentines Day!!
UPS just delivered the most beautiful rainbow colored roses!!
They are just so beautiful and meaningful!! I have the best husband in the entire world!!

I have baked a huge heart shaped choc chip cookie and mini heart shaped chocolates!!
I just love Valentines Day!! Maybe it is because I have been married to the love of my life for the past 31 years and 3 months!! I only wish for Brad & Karin a marriage filled with the kind of love that we have!!
So, be kind to your heart today, and reach out to someone who may be having a lonely Valentines Day!
Here's to true LOVE!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Karin said…

    AHH how sweet. You should take a picture of the flowers and post them so we can all enjoy them. Brad gave me flowers too, sort of. He gave me 2 cans with soil and seeds so I will soon have flowers. on one the bean when it comes up says I love you. If Brad and I are as happy as you or my parents we will have done great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home