Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Rest 'n Recover

Electronic communication rocks!!
Ok, now that the extensive oral surgery is over, my only way of communicating is electronic! Considering what I went through aesthete, this entire post should be in CAPITALS, so just know that without good pain meds, I probably would not even be able so sit and bloc this.
On a good note, I will be completely healed before the wedding. I will be able to eat real food by then. I may even lose a few pounds through all of this. (last time I had similar surgery, I lost 23 lbs in 6 weeks)
So happy to report from Brad & Karin that the Invitation order is being processed!!
Some more VERY GOOD NEWS..Our Jewel, Julie Rachael, has bought her very first house! I am one proud parent. It is quite unusual to be able to say that both of my children have purchased homes by the age of 23 !! Not that I am taking any credit for their success, but Elliot & I must have contributed in some way to have raised two such amazing individuals!! We could not be any prouder!! I see such bright futures for all my children. Hey, we will officially be "IN-LAWS" on May 21st, just think, In 11 months, from being "The RENTS" in 2005 courtesy JRH to the "IN-LAWS" in 2006 ((courtesy BKH+KMN) It's been a whirlwind year, and I know that the best is yet to come..
Time to Rest & Recover..(at least for a few days I need TLC from everyone!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Karin said…

    On the bright side you can take Viociden to help you feel better, I am allergic. I also don't respond well to anesthesia so I would be on a bad place right now if I was in your shoes. Actually I feel a little bad for Brad when we try to have kids with my allergy to pain meds he is going to have it rough.

    We are so happy for Julie. Yes you can be proud because it was you that had the kids save. It is that savings that allowed them both to buy houses. I can't believe it has been four years since we bought this house. Time flies.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Thanks as always for those good wishes! As far as childbirth and those pain meds.. I chose to not have ANY drugs when I gave birth to Brad!! So you are in luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home