Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

HOMEOWNER

Settlement day!!
Today was an amazing day as a parent of amazing children. We don't often take the time to reflect on what a good job we do as parents, when your adult children accomplish above and beyond. Today was one of those days as I sat witness to Julie's New Home settlement. Yes, she is only 23, but an adult at that!!
Just watching her present herself as an adult in the community today, was very heartrending and gratifying. I always tell my children that you have to have the valleys to enjoy the peaks, and today was sure one of those glorious peaks!! Words can not describe the feelings that I felt today, I wish every parent that joy sometime in their life!! Thank you Julie and Brad for giving me and your dad that awesome opportunity of pride and gratitude!!
I know you will turn this new house into a HOME in no time at all!! We love YOU!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home