Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Allergies!!

Allergies in Full Bloom

Now that you have seen that beautiful Lavender tree, you can only imagine the overkill of Pollen in the air this past week. My Spring allergies are in FULL BLOOM, almost to a point of becoming non-functional. One bright spot was a lovely Thank You from Dewey builders (Extreme Makeover Builders) with a link to their site and a blog. Check it out, quite interesting on how life changing this project was to so many of us. http://deweyextreme.blogspot.com/ check out the volunteer comments. This episode will air on Sunday April 30th 7-9PM eastern time. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Brad Herman said…

    Allergys suck. Most of mine are gone but my face still tends to break out around this time of year. I have 28 days to use meds to clear it up.
    :D

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Karin said…

    Yes he has time to use meds to clear it up lets hope our pillowcases last that long. I am sorry your allergies are acting up, think of it as a practice run to all the pollen you will face in Napa. It will be beautiful but sneeze inducing. See you very soon!

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Hey Brad..I thought that WINDEX was the cure for all that ails you?? At least it is mo the movies...lol...love you..26 days and counting...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home