Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Fast Forward

Passover and Wedding stuff....

Ok, It has been a while, maybe that is because I had to prepare dinner (Passover Seder) for a small army last week, which took me 2 weeks to prepare for. Then it took me 3 days to get the china,crystal and linen put away. Now it is back to Wedding mode 101....One month from now I will alrady be in NAPA, does that tel you a bit about the clock ticking a bit too fast for me right now??
So time to sit and blog is a luxury..doesn't make the top 10 things on my list. At the top of that list is, doing the embroidery for the Chupa, getting my dress fitted, sewing stuff for my 'out of towners' and just trying to stay focused..so I'll be back to write more when my list gets a bit shorter...till then
Happy Spring to all!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Karin said…

    It's ok I forgive you. If you will notice my blog has degraded into pictures as of late. Oh well it will all be worth it in just one short month.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home