Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Monday, March 27, 2006

David beats Goliath

A Restoration of my Faith in Humanity

For those of you who have been following my 'saga' with HONDA USA via the Pennsylvania Attorney General's office, I have awesome news!!

As Mercury went direct on Saturday morning, We headed out with a list of things to accomplish for the day. Things that we would not have dared tackle when Mercury was in retrograde.
Our 1st stop was to drop off the 2003 CRV ..lease was up, paperwork done, just needed to be returned.
Of course, Sandy had to have her last say and try & speak with the individual (J.L.) who had treated me so poorly with the lack of interest and or action in flipping out of the lease with the 2005 Element.
To my surprise, another gentlemen, YES, I said gentlemen, because he was (EM) came out to the showroom and asked if he could speak to me in his office. He had only been at that HONDA dealership for a month and had just had a letter come across his desk from the PAAG office with my complaint, not a complicated complaint, just one that accused HONDA of misrepresentation when selling me the car.NEVER disclosing that the vehicle had an internal load limit of only 675 pounds. Not even able to hold 4 average sized people, even though its interior was very roomy and has 4 adult sized seatbelts. I was referred to HONDA corporate cust serv who did NOTHING, and told me that it was the dealers responsibility to deal with me. No one (up until this past sat, would take responsibility to talk and deal with the situation) That is why I perused it through a formal complaint with the PAAG office last Nov.
EM was anxious to hear our side of the story and wanted to know "WHAT HE COULD DO TO MAKE IT RIGHT' This was the 1st time we had heard those words.... He felt that we had been treated UNFAIRLY , was embarrassed with the entire situation, and wanted to make things right. we arrived @ 11am to just drop off a car and left the dealership @ 3:45PM with agreement and an amazing deal. I will pick up my NEW 2006 HONDA CRV EX, loaded with XM Radio and pretty pinstripe on Wed at 10AM. Once of the coolest moments was when EM, introduced me to a woman and said "GO outside to the lot and pick the CRVEX that you want" I still can hear him say it, I was actually heard!! David or should i call myself "Davida" beat Goliath.. It proves that if you really believe in something, DON"T GIVE UP....keep pushing, make yourself HEARD, Yes, it was very frustrating, many letters, many phone calls, many arguments, most of which the average person would have given up, but I was SO determined to be heard..And thanks to EM, the General Manager of the "S" Honda dealer, I not only was heard, He also LISTENED, so the moral of this true story is..Keep fighting for what you think is right and just, and don't ever give up on your cause!! This is a momentous time in my life, I feel GREAT!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Karin said…

    Congratulations, not that I ever doubted your ability to beat Goliath. I am so glad you were ableto get this taken care of. While the Element was roomy it was not a comfortable back seat. Can't wait to see pictures of the new car. Now that you have installed Picassa you can post pictures on your blog by hitting the blog this button.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home