Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ny Lavender Magnolia in Bloom!!

A great day yesterday (Tues) I assisted my boss @ a fundraiser for Children's Hospital and walked away with 2 awesome raffle prizes. A $50.00 ceramic platter, and a just beautiful pink stoned necklace and earings witha value of $75.00. It still shows me that those who 'give' recieve as well..it is just so nice to win and what a pleasant surprise..Now I am smiling a little wider as I dive into my 'wedding sruff' today!! Have a great day, I know I will!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Karin said…

    your tree looks great. You guys have an amazing knack at winning stuff, perhaps when I become a Herman I will get some of that luck.

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Karin, I think that your good luck has already begun as a Nyland, just look at who you will be married to in 29 days!!
    can't wait for the Napa Nuptials!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home