Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

GOOD Enough to Eat and Photograph!!

Ok, It is only 18 days until the "Napa Nuptials" of Brad & Karin, so it was time to take a break and have a dining experience of a lunch @ one of my favorite haunts Blue Sage. My lunch was so pleasing to the eye that I just had to take this picture before I made it dissapear. I thought that Karin would really appreciate it from a culinary aspect. That interesting vertical piece in the center is grilled and flattened gouda cheese, YUM!! Now it is back to wedding details, seems like those errands and details are never ending, but I'm sure it will all be worth it when the wonderful weekend arrives! On another note, it was EXTREMELY wonderful to view the Home Makeover show on Sunday..what an awesome experience, I was lucky enough to watch it with some new and old friends that I worked with on the project!! Congrats to all of us on a job well done!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Brad Herman said…

    The show was great and so was the house. It's very colorfull, what is it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home