Mykidsarecool

Mykidsarecool seems to be a name I am know by sometimes more than my given name. That is just fine with me, because when you have cool (grown) kids,You are a VERY LUCK MOM!!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Pictue is worth 1000 words....

This pix is from the Phillies vs San Francisco on Sunday night. As the picture shows, BB was disappointed with himself. He did hit 1 HR, but no records were passed. I really did not want him to do it in "OUR HOUSE"..It was a great Phillies win that night which swept the series..That's a good thing.. We will get to see a game in San Francisco Monday night 5/22 after the weekend wedding festivities..The Napa Nuptials are soon approaching.. Sunny California here we come.... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Karin said…

    Oh better be careful cheering against the Giants around my family things could get ugly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home